MAXIMINO'S PLAYLIST

Friday, March 5, 2010

Who is Prince Maximino?



I'm Prince Maximino!! I'll introduce myself to the people that are just coming to life! I'm from that Boot State Ya Heard Me!!! Gnr! Louisiana! I'm a Southern boy that has goals, and has already accomplished some of them. I'm a former employee of Def Jam and I want to take this time to thank them for giving me the chance to do what I did over there at such a young age. I learned a lot from them, cant knock them! I would have to say I have one of the best work ethics in my city and state! I'm always out networking and on the grind, extending business where I see it will be great at! I don't look for just something 'Good' I look for the greater things in life. I'm only 19 but My grind is strong, and I have that CEO state of Mind. I won't let anything come in my way of my education, my life, my family, my success, and what I believe in. Now after reading that I doubt if you'll ever ask the question: Who is Prince Maximino? Because I will be there to show you! Let's Go!!

*clicks play on Drake 'Over'*

And I'm out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment